Thursday, December 2, 2010

Greenland expedition question.

Hi,
I'm interested in the Greenland expedition. Is there a plan to run a similar trip for the 2011/12 season? This is the kind of snowboarding adventure I have always aspired to do, but it'll take some saving! Cheers Alex




Hi Alex,

I’m not sure where my 2012 trip will be too as yet. I try to access and explore new locations each year. As Greenland is so big and unexplored it seems pretty likely that I’ll be running a trip there at some point in the not to distant future but I’m not sure if it will be 2012. I quite fancy heading back to the Northern Fjords of Norway again so might organize this for 2012.

There is one space left on this years trip so I have attached the program to give you a better idea of what’s involved.

In the mean time build up your BC experience, ride hard and keep in touch.

Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment