Thursday, May 27, 2010

Jones Snowboards question.

Hi Neil,
I have a quick question for you. Do you know when or where the Jones snowboards are up for sale?
I had a look on the specs of the boards and they look promising.

Thank you! 

Regards, 
Rob

Hi Rob,

Not sure where you’ll find the jones boards,
I don’t think they are in the shops yet!! But they should be on sale towards the Autumn time. 

I know the TSA (the snowboard asylum) in the UK will have them so you could try contacting them through their web site? I think you can even buy them on line through them.

Which board were you looking at?

I like the look of the flagship and the mountain Twin for the sort of riding you’re building up to and these modles have a good size range. The mountain twin is a bit more all round, the Flagship is definitiely freeride focused.

I’m going to pretty much ride the Flagship for everything I do.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Neil.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment